A healthy atmosphere in a working collective – is the key to effective operation of organization. Consequently, the direction of organization development is aimed at the following:
• facilitation in elaborating the strategy and planning the effective actions of an organization,
• evaluation of the existing and required organization potential for achieving success,
• resolution of the existing conflicts ,
• analysis of the relationships in an organization, predicting potential conflicts and building an internal system of conflicts` prevention and resolution,
• assistance in building a strong and capable leadership,
• monitoring and evaluation of projects, research, involving the maximum number of stakeholders.
We acquire personal satisfaction from organizing processes that ensure positive changes, strengthen accountability of the team members and inspire for further development.