IPCG launches a pilot pro-bono project "Conflict Clinic"!
WHAT IS IT?
Conflict Clinic - a free platform for solving conflicts (criminal, organizational, business and family) with the participation of professional mediator.
WHY DO WE DO THIS?
IPCG team has extensive experience in mediation and conflict resolution in communities of Ukraine and abroad. Therefore, due to the situation that emerged in the country, we aim to reduce the level of conflict in society and establish a mechanism of constructive conflict resolution. With this project we aim to prove that the vast majority of daily conflicts can be resolved peacefully!
PECULIARITY of our Clinic is that to the solution of every conflict a mediator that has experience and knows special techniques of conflict resolution is involved.
WHO MAY BE INTERESTED?
We all face a conflict several times a day: in the family, at the workplace and even on vacation. Conflict Clinic can help anyone who is experiencing conflict and has a need to resolve it:
- Parties of the proceedings, prosecutors and judges,
- HR managers (HR-and companies)
- Social workers, teachers,
- People who work with socially vulnerable groups of people,
- Social activists,
WHY OUR SERVICES ARE FREE?
Usually conflict resolution services are paid or funded under the grant projects. We create Clinic at a time when Ukraine needs effective mechanisms for common ground between different groups and people. Free Conflict Clinic is an opportunity for everyone to get out of the conflict and restore the lost relationship.
WHY TRY MEDIATION?
- Mediation is possible in any of the cases (criminal, organizational, business and family),
- "Beneficial" solution for both conflict parties: win-win result of mediation,
- Parties of a conflict find their own solutions to conflict issues,
- High probability of execution of the decision, because decision is elaborated by conflict parties,
- Informality of the process, the ability to communicate directly,
- The confidentiality of the process,
- Saving time, money and emotional strength of the parties,
- Certified mediators.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
If you have a conflict in your family or at work and you want to solve it peacefully and keep the relationship in the future - contact us:
1. Write an e-mail with your:
- Brief outline of your conflict situation,
- Your contact details (tel., Email).
2. IPCG team will contact you to agree further steps of cooperation asap.
All mediations and the pre-mediation meetings will be held in the IPCG office (Kyiv city, 21-a Lesi Ukrainky blvd.) pro bono (free of charge).
Write to us and remember - in conflict situations mediation saves!
Additional information: +38 (044) 537-10-07.